You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATEG - VATSIM Egyptian vACC

Ahmed Hasan 958620

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted

Dear All

It's with pleasure to Announce the Reconstruction of VATEG - VATSIM Egyptian Area Control Center .The vACC is currently Operating under New management team and under a Temporary sub domain that can be reached on : http://vateg.egyptair-va.com

It's with pleasure also to Unveil Our new Logo Designed By our Newest Member : Mr. Abd Al Rahman Mohamed Who has just earned his new STU Rating as a contribution to his Home vACC.The new logo can be viewed Below at the end of the Post. The Logo represents The Egyptian Flag surrounded by Wings to represent the role of VATEG and the word VATEG-VATSIM Egyptian vACC Carries the Egyptian Flag colors,Also a triangle has been added to the Background to represent the Egyptian Delta.Thanks Abd Al Rahman For Your Efforts

Currently VATEG Is Hiring web designers who has knowledge of PHP and Mysql especially in fields related to Aviation like programming Booking systems,Registration Systems,etc... If you think you can handle this task please feel free to contact VATEG Director on [email protected]

Last but not least VATEG Is Currently preparing it's First Event which we expect to get a very HUGE Number of traffic dueto it's new idea and we promise that it will be a unique event that no other one will be able to make an event like it More Information to come during the next 24 hrs

Thanks Everybody who helped and still helping VATEG To start again Hope to See you soon in our Egyptian Skies

Blue Skies Ahead Everybody

Ahmed H[Mod - Happy Thoughts]an

VATEG1

VATSIM Egyptian vACC

logo.png

vpa240.png

Abdelrahman M. Elfeky 1044
Posted
Posted

thanks , iam glade to do anything in my hand to surf the VATEG vACC and i will be the first ATC in the Event

s5_logo.png

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Ahmed!

955672.png

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted

Thanks Everybody For Your Replies

As Promised and In Less than 24 Hrs VATEG is Going to announce it's first HUGE Event ..Stay Tuned

vpa240.png

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted
Thanks Everybody For Your Replies

As Promised and In Less than 24 Hrs VATEG is Going to announce it's first HUGE Event ..Stay Tuned

Ill be there!

Sounds like fun

955672.png

Tony Kovacs 958372
Posted
Posted

I work as a web developer for OS commerce shopping cart web sites. I can help you with the web site. Take a look at the following that I have done just for fun that is all aviation related.

www.vatdrc.com

www.hbavirtual.com

www.simmiles.com

If you like that work and want me to help out then please contact me and I'll be happy get you a web site that will impress your members.

Tony Kovacs

MOVCON - Movement Control Instructor

http://www.vatcaf.org

"Who Cares Who's the Best!"

Until heaven is open 24/7 just waiting for you to screw up this is all just a game.

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted
I work as a web developer for OS commerce shopping cart web sites. I can help you with the web site. Take a look at the following that I have done just for fun that is all aviation related.

www.vatdrc.com

www.hbavirtual.com

www.simmiles.com

If you like that work and want me to help out then please contact me and I'll be happy get you a web site that will impress your members.

Dear Tony

Thanks a lot for you offer I Will contact you shortly

Regards

vpa240.png

Cevat Adapazarli 984157
Posted
Posted

Congratulations friend.We all be with you everytime , you know

HititAir Foreign Operations Director

VATEGYPT - S1

Real :Airline Dispatcher , Fleet Planner.

cevatimzasu9.jpg

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted
Congratulations friend.We all be with you everytime , you know

Thanks a lot Cevat and Please deliver my thanks for all Dardanile VA Staff and Pilots

See you on our next event

vpa240.png

Ali Abou-Zeid
Posted
Posted

I'd like to congratulate everybody for the new Egyptian Division on VATSIM.

However, I have requested that privately by email before from VATAME, under which VATEG operates and with no replies to my requests.

The new VATEG is using copyrighted files without permission and the files have already been modified/altered without permission as well. I'm concerned because I'm the person who holds the copyright to those files.

The files are what SCT, POF and alias files that are currently in use by all member of VATEG. When I was aware of my files being used without my permission, I sent an email to VATAME3 asking to have the files removed. Instead, I got a request to use the files and that without those files VATEG cannot operate. Unfortunately, I'm forced to not allow the usage of those files, and that's what I made clear to VATAME3, giving my reasons of course. Instead, now the files are being distributed by emails to the members, which still is against my will.

I kindly ask from VATEG management, VATAME and VATSIM as well to make sure that the files I spend hours and hours working on not be used by any member of VATEG or VATSIM for any online ATC activities on VATSIM or any other online ATC network or for ATC simulation purposes.

Please don't use other people's work to help you do your job.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Kind regards,

Ali Abou-Zeid

Ex- Egypt VACC Director

Ali Abou-Zeid

866739.jpg

What Centreline??

Mahmoud Fadli 819693
Posted
Posted
I'd like to congratulate everybody for the new Egyptian Division on VATSIM.

However, I have requested that privately by email before from VATAME, under which VATEG operates and with no replies to my requests.

The new VATEG is using copyrighted files without permission and the files have already been modified/altered without permission as well. I'm concerned because I'm the person who holds the copyright to those files.

The files are what SCT, POF and alias files that are currently in use by all member of VATEG. When I was aware of my files being used without my permission, I sent an email to VATAME3 asking to have the files removed. Instead, I got a request to use the files and that without those files VATEG cannot operate. Unfortunately, I'm forced to not allow the usage of those files, and that's what I made clear to VATAME3, giving my reasons of course. Instead, now the files are being distributed by emails to the members, which still is against my will.

I kindly ask from VATEG management, VATAME and VATSIM as well to make sure that the files I spend hours and hours working on not be used by any member of VATEG or VATSIM for any online ATC activities on VATSIM or any other online ATC network or for ATC simulation purposes.

Please don't use other people's work to help you do your job.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Kind regards,

Ali Abou-Zeid

Ex- Egypt VACC Director

Mr. Abou-Zeid,

Your concerns have been taken up with VATAME1 and VATEG has been notified of this and we are working to ensure that new files are created.

While I understand that you are concerned for your copyrights, we feel that this type of action against Egypt vACC is effectively inhibiting their ability to conduct operations. While we cannot force you to undo your request, we feel that it is against the spirit of what the VATSIM community stands for, and we are deeply saddened at the damage that this may cause to VATEG and the Egyptian VATSIM Community. However, we will (and have) respected your wishes and abide by all laws and international agreements regarding the use of copyrighted materials.

We will do our best to ensure that your copyrighted files are taken down from the websites and not distributed.

However, I want you to be aware that there will be similarities in the creation of new files as these similarities are inevitable since they concern the very same facilities. I, along with VATAME management, will work to ensure that the files are created from scratch to the best of the abilities of our developers.

For now, this thread is now locked as I do not wish to discuss this any further on public forms.

MFSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud A. Fadli - 819693

Deputy Region Director

VATSIM Africa & Middle East Region

http://www.vatame.org

"Strength in Diversity"