You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Aircraft Symbols

Jake Saw

Jake Saw
Posted
Posted

Hi

I've been playing with Euroscope since the first release and love it for its realism when compared to other controller clients.

Controlling in Australia we use TAAATS(The Advanced Australian Air Traffic System). TAAATS is based on a eurocat system.

Is it possible to change the aircraft symbol from the square to a circle? Circle in TAAATS indicates radar identification(square means not identified)

Regards

Jake

Developer - vatSys

image.png.3cc3dde479bc419c580ca959161ce25e.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Jake,

At the moment you can not change it, but I will add it to the request list. It does not seem to be a big change.

http://www.euroscope.hu/mantis/view.php?id=307

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Jake Saw
Posted
Posted

Ah great.

Thanks Gergely.

It would be extremely cool to get some other features implemented as well.

Perhaps(if you don't mind) I could PM/email you some information on TAAATS that you could maybe implement in future versions?

Jake

Developer - vatSys

image.png.3cc3dde479bc419c580ca959161ce25e.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Jake,

It would be a great help if you can compare what is possible and what is not with the current release. And describe the missing features only. You can send the result to the [email protected] mail.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Maciej Lapoc 890272
Posted
Posted

And talking about the tags- will it be posiible with the next release of ES to have configurable aircraft symbols, history dots and data-tags colours separately? It would be great idea for people used to such configuration.

rheinradar07sep0707cu6.jpg

PS: Great job!