You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

LLLL sector frequency questions

Chris Makris

Chris Makris
Posted
Posted

Hello gents,

I am in the process of buiding the sector file of Cyprus for Euroscope use, could someone please provide me with the following info?

1) LLLL_CTR is the only Ctr or LLTA is also valid?

2) Which are the frequencies used for the above centers

3) If both the above centers are valid, is there a case both of them to be active? And if yes how are they divided? I mainly care about any splits at the boarder between Cyprus and Israel

4) Finaly can you please advise me of the altitudes that arriving aircrafts must be at the entry fixes to LLLL Fir? I need them for the cordination part of the sector file.

Thank you in advance

Izik Bakshi 815057
Posted
Posted
Hello gents,

I am in the process of buiding the sector file of Cyprus for Euroscope use, could someone please provide me with the following info?

1) LLLL_CTR is the only Ctr or LLTA is also valid?

2) Which are the frequencies used for the above centers

3) If both the above centers are valid, is there a case both of them to be active? And if yes how are they divided? I mainly care about any splits at the boarder between Cyprus and Israel

4) Finaly can you please advise me of the altitudes that arriving aircrafts must be at the entry fixes to LLLL Fir? I need them for the cordination part of the sector file.

Thank you in advance

Hello Chris,

The Israeli ACC is divided to two regions, North & South.

The Northern control

Controls the region between the northern borders & Palmachim to the Jordanian border & back north excluding the LLBG TMA.

The Northern control is divided to three controls:

"PLUTO", 127.1 Mhz, Over land

Radar services for all domestic flights on ATS routs & traffic information to CVFR flights on CVFR routs & in training area which are not controlled by a nearby airfield.

Spoken language is Hebrew.

“Tel Aviv Controlâ€

Izik Bakshi

VATIL Online Day - Just fly!

http://www.vatil.org.il/fly/

atc2o.png

Chris Makris
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much,

All queries answered