You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Unable to change SID

Magnus Eliassen 989183

Magnus Eliassen 989183
Posted
Posted

Recently I have been unable to change the SID in the Departure list window. When I i.e try to click on the auto-[Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned SID a dropdown menu appears with a lot of other SIDs then I click on another SID to change to this one but there is no change in the Departure list, the old auto-[Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned SID is still there. Any help here?

6593.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Magnus,

The manually [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned SIDs are inserted into the beginning of the route section of the flight plan. What do you have there after the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment?

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Magnus Eliassen 989183
Posted
Posted

Umm, not sure I understood your question correctly Gergely but after det first point in the FP there is an airway like UN609... Not sure if this was what you ment though

6593.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Magnus,

If you have a route like this: PUSTA UL616 KEROP UP192 NEPOS UL617 MAKED DCT (from LHHB), then I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign a new SID using the popup (let us select the PUSTA3D), then the route would look like this: PUSTA3D/31L PUSTA UL616 KEROP UP192 NEPOS UL617 MAKED DCT. As you can see the SID name/[Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned runway data is added to the beginning of the FP route. Do you notice such a change after [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igning the new SID?

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Magnus Eliassen 989183
Posted
Posted

Yes I do. The new SID and rwy is added just like it should be, and like you are describing it, in the FP (F6).

6593.png

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Magnus,

From just the description I can not find out why it did not work for you. Can ZIP me your SCT, ESE and a logfile where you tried to change the SID of a departing AC. Send it to [email protected]

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Magnus Eliassen 989183
Posted
Posted

The files are sent

6593.png