You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Flight Plan Problems

Ben Hussey 1036140

Ben Hussey 1036140
Posted
Posted

When a flight signs in with no flight plan, If you [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign it a squawk before it sends the flight plan the flight plan won't come though (.getfp doesn't appear to work in this case). Is this just me or a general problem?

Stephan Boerner 945550
Posted
Posted

check http://www.euroscope.hu/Mantis/view.php?id=319

sounds related, but you are describing something different. I have never been able to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign a squawk as long as there was no flightplan in the system, so I had to create the flightplan before I was able to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign the squawk.

Stephan Boerner

VATEUD - ATC Training Director

EuroScope Board of Designers | GVCCS Beta Tester

edff,euroscope,ger1oic,lhaoic.jpg

EuroScope Quick Start Guide

Ben Hussey 1036140
Posted
Posted

Yes I've seen that. The problem occurs if I open the flightplan dialogue and put a squawk in before the pilot has sent his flight plan to the tower. It seems to refuse to update.

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Or may be the system takes your SQ [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment as a FP amend, denying the update of the FP from the pilot (as if you are setting a blank FP for him). I really don't know how the servers work in this matter.

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Ben,

I think Todor is right. And if it is so the only thing I cab do is to forbid the SQ [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment before receiving the FP or sending a new for the plane.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer