You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New Student

Chris Parker 1065475

Chris Parker 1065475
Posted
Posted

i just p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the basic atc exam. im not sure what happens next. please fill me in and let me know how to proceed further.

Richard Ruminski
Posted
Posted

Hi Chris,

Welcome to VATUSA. Follow this link, http://vatusa.net/newmembers/ log on and you will be taken to step 4. ARTCC [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment. Follow the directions to pick your home ARTCC.

Ric Ruminski I1

VATUSA11

Communications Manager VATUSA

email: VATUSA11 (at) vatusa.net

Chris Parker 1065475
Posted
Posted

yes sir. i have already picked KZJX as my [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment.

Tom Ferry 942166
Posted
Posted

Chris you should have received an email from me explaining what to do next. If not let me know.

Tom Ferry

ZJX ATM

Tom Ferry

Lakhbir Singh 936840
Posted
Posted
i just p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the basic atc exam. im not sure what happens next. please fill me in and let me know how to proceed further.

Chris,

Congrats on your promotion mate,

how did u actually p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] it?i know its gotta do with reading the information,half the time i don't understand it

Lak

SWA1501

Lak Singh

Remember: When in doubt, ask!

Stephen Sculley-Beaman
Posted
Posted

You actually have to STUDY, Lakhbir. Google will not let you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this exam, neither will using CTRL+F on all the docomeents you have. You have to understand everything presented to you. Its not a hard test if you just sit down and learn the stuff without trying to take shortcuts.

And if you have issues understanding the material, feel free to contact me via msn/aim/skype. I'm around a lot during the morning and late afternoon (EST), and always a night owl. I'll be happy to help by explaining things for you. But remember, asking for help with it is half the battle