You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Help please setting up a VA

Ben Knight 1058655

Ben Knight 1058655
Posted
Posted

hello their im sending this to everyone who has experican in Online virutal airlines i would like to set up a propa Easy Jet VA all the ones i have seem are just really bad

so i want to use as much as payware as i need to make this one of the best i want everything most VA's have ie PIREP system, show online members show pilot hours and ranks

be able to download fight plans, and our fleet also forum pages someone to also help with pilot training, and fourms if you have what it takes please help we can make this a good one

i have been speaking to Easyjet and it not a problem i will recieve a dicslamer sortly via email or post so please please help we are going to need aircraft painters , Hub managers, much more please get back to me on [email protected] or this topic

Thanks in advance

Ben

Bill Casey
Posted
Posted

Not wanting to burst your bubble but Easyjet have never officially sanctioned a VA and indeed have closed down a great many of them with threats of legal action over trademark infringement etc. If they've changed their tune over this then congratulations on being the first to get approval but I have to say that I would be very surprised if they have.

Anyway, try posting in the VA forum on this site, that's where the experts hang-out.

Bill Casey

Vince Horan
Posted
Posted

Easyjet or the Easygroup as a whole, continues to protect its brand with great vigour. It doesn't have to even be called Easy-anything that already exists....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2008/07/23/bcncurry123.xml

My advice would be to look for another airline to copy that is not so tough on this, but if you want to fly for Easyjet in a VA, join Air Source www.air-source.us where you can, without any concern about brand infringement.

Vince Horan

UK DCRM, VATSIM Supervisor, Snr Controller

4003.png

Ben Knight 1058655
Posted
Posted

oh right well the person on the phone didnt seem boverd i really need some help seeting up a bigname VA

Like Virigin i will pay for all software + hosting needed just want t make it a bit better than the others whats on

please can people help me

my email is [email protected]

Thank You

Robbie Garrett
Posted
Posted
oh right well the person on the phone didnt seem boverd i really need some help seeting up a bigname VA

Like Virigin i will pay for all software + hosting needed just want t make it a bit better than the others whats on

please can people help me

my email is [email protected]

Thank You

Virgin also are very harsh on there brand name, no-body has ever got permission of Richard Bransons great pride. Nice man him.

Vince i saw that not long ago, that is ridiculous aye?

Regards,

Robbie

Qualified Private Pilot with @ London Biggin Hill Airport!

websignature3.jpg

Visit our Concorde Legacy website, or our Facebook Page