You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

meetting members that live in Long View Texas

Harold Triana Velez 942185

Posted
Posted

hey, gretting for each one

i am Harold, in this moment i am in vacations on EEUU, i am staying in Long View Texas, in this moment i would like to meet people that live here or near from here, to interchange knowledge, experiences etc, and doing any flight , i wish can finding anyone.

thank's

best Regard

Harold Triana velez

Vatsim Colombia Chief

Bogota & Barranquilla FIR\vACC

VATSIM SUPERVISOR

Posted
Posted

sorry is LONGVIEW TX

David Kluempers
Posted
Posted

I would guess not very many VATSIM guys are over in Longview, TX. My sisters live there and if I had been visiting I would have been happy to check in with you. I plan to head back to see them next year so should you happen to return next year sometime in the fall let me know.

dkluempers (at) gmail (dot) com

Hope you have power, one of my sisters has power the other, 5 miles away still does not.

Take care

David Kluempers - 884266

VATSIM USA Division

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

I live in Tyler, about 20 miles to your west. We have power, only lost it for a few hours when Ike p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed overhead.

Kyle Ramsey

Christopher Pippin 937894
Posted
Posted

I live in Spring, TX 20 Odd N of Houston's Downtown. We have No power still, not expecting it back any time soon for our area. Gotta love generators and your workplace's internet to check forum boards.

David Kluempers
Posted
Posted
I live in Tyler, about 20 miles to your west. We have power, only lost it for a few hours when Ike p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed overhead.

That is right next door! By Texas standards Glad to hear you have power.

David Kluempers - 884266

VATSIM USA Division

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

Harold and I have plans to share some nice cold Texas beer soon. We'll have to do it in Longview because Tyler is dry!

Kyle Ramsey