You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

sorry

Anthony Barth 1069734

Anthony Barth 1069734
Posted
Posted

sorry for the post and the caps and being new and sorry for not doing it right. and sorry for the silly post by the day boy what a wecome when your new makes you feel real welcome to a site the only reply was the one with the nice welcome words all i wanted to do was gat a rating and join sorry i did it wrong wont post again thank you.

Mark Wheeler 983770
Posted
Posted

Hey, dont worry about it! Just relax, enjoy yourself here and WELCOME!! If you need any help in paticular, feel free to PM me!

Mark

ZLA Rated V-3/I-11/S-3

61.png

Chris McGee
Posted
Posted

You could never imagine the problems I caused the network when I joined. Like anything new it's going to take time to learn. As Mark stated please never hesitate to ask a question.

Matthew Bartels
Posted
Posted

Hey No biggie. I apologize if you took my message as demeaning. I was just trying to give you a little bit of help here. As Far as ZAU (Chicago) goes, We're really hurting right now for instruction. It will be quite a while before you'd see yourself advance here. If you're cool with that then we'd love to have you!

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Forever and always "Just the events guy"

Stephen Sculley-Beaman
Posted
Posted

Sorry for the comment, I stupidly logged onto the forums in a foul mood and kicked the dog in the process.