You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

DELETE

Graeme Herbert 1013547

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted (edited)

DELETE

Edited by Guest

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

"On your journey through life, make sure your biography has one extraordinary chapter"

Abdelrahman M. Elfeky 1044
Posted
Posted

Looks interesting , Do you have guys a website for the virtual ??!!

My best regards ,,,

s5_logo.png

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Yup we do, I'm just finishing it. It will be www.rjv.tk when done

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

"On your journey through life, make sure your biography has one extraordinary chapter"

Salman Khan 1064269
Posted
Posted

I am working on Virtual Royal Jordanian too at Bourne Aviation and expect us to be ready by 12th October 2008

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Sir I have been working on RJV an we are ready to start acceptin pilots and other members now so I'm sorry but you will either have to stop it or you can join my RJV as a senior admin. We have many positions available you can seen on the website.

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Posted
Posted

i WOULD like to apply for HR manger when able

My best regards ,,,

s5_logo.png

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Okay, great I will need to know what ID # you would like and if you have a preference to what aircraft you would like to fly. I will still need to check you out on the aircraft you chose to make sure that you are able to fly it well. We do this with all our new members even if they are real airline pilots.

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted
Sir I have been working on RJV an we are ready to start acceptin pilots and other members now so I'm sorry but you will either have to stop it or you can join my RJV as a senior admin. We have many positions available you can seen on the website.

What does a Senior Admin means?

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Senior Admin means that you can be near the top of the list in the "Corporate Managment" section. some decision will come to you that will have to be made in good judement. Here are the names of those jobs

VP Operations

VP Training

VP Information Technology

VP Events

VP Fleet

There are some other ones that are not listed on the site but still have the same significance and authority.

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

My apology to everyone I was not able to get the domain name of www.rjv.tk, another large corperate compant took it and I could not go into a bidding war. but I did get www.royaljordanianvirtual.tk

Graeme Herbert

RJA1000

CEO/ Founder

Royal Jordanian Virtual

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted
I am working on Virtual Royal Jordanian too at Bourne Aviation and expect us to be ready by 12th October 2008

If thats not hijacking this thread I dunno what would be.

955672.png

Posted
Posted
Okay, great I will need to know what ID # you would like and if you have a preference to what aircraft you would like to fly. I will still need to check you out on the aircraft you chose to make sure that you are able to fly it well. We do this with all our new members even if they are real airline pilots.

Well , will take RJ1905 , about the preference it would be great if its an Airbus A330 would be great

My best regards ,,,

s5_logo.png

Salman Khan 1064269
Posted
Posted

Dude, you gotta be kidding me. No one can stop Bourne Aviation. Not even me. Its the management who decided that and they will be working on it.

However, being the CEO of the organization for 4 months now, I do have a little experience gathered. If you wish, I can help you with your Virtual Airline too because at the end of the day, both of us share the same common goal of serving the flight sim community. . It you wish, I can be some manager. Please mail me the details of each available position at [email protected]

Regards,

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Sir we have already been on vatsim for some while and I lack to see the proper advertising on the vatsim site, so no I will be continuing with RJV and I will not become a manager at your VA after I have spent months of working on getting RJV up and running, and another thing do not try to hijack ym post ever again.

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Salman Khan 1064269
Posted
Posted

Hello Graeme,

I apologize if I offended you in any way but I am sorry you are mistaken, I was not offering you a place in the management of Bourne Aviation. I just offered you my services for your VA as a manager for your Virtual Airline. Please let me know if you feel like working with me and need my resume.

Happy Landings

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Hello Mr. Khan

I'm sorry for coming off rude I thought that you were coming back with the same offer I gave you. I would love it if you would work at RJV. I could place you as hub manager for one of our many hus if you like. You can go to the site www.royaljordanianvirtual.tk

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Salman Khan 1064269
Posted
Posted

It's ok Dude,

Alright, I need a list of responsibilities for the following jobs at your organization -

VP Operations

VP Human Resources

VP Information Technology

Hub Manager

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Hi Again,

VP Operations:

His/Her responsibilities are to oversee the dailey ops of the VA. Making sure that good realtions are kept with the area control centers across the world that we fly into. Also when a request comes in for a codeshare flight you need to aproove it and then contact the VP of Fleet and go through the corect form process.

VP Human Resources:

His/Her responsibilities are to make sure that the VA keeps getting a constant flow of new members/pilots joining per month. Also responsible for making advertizing information. Like promotional video's and banners. They also are responsible for contacting flight simualtion related sites asking to post our current banner on their site.

VP Information Technology:

His/Her responsibilities are to give a report to myself each month on how the VA is running. such as what aircraft are being flown the most and what routes are being flown the most, or how many hours are being collected by pilots. Pretty much all they do if give a status report each month to my self to evaluate an then if there are any porblems that I see need to fix I will mail back the measures to fix the selected problem.

Hub Manager:

His/Her responsibilities are to 'manage' all the pilot information in thier hub. So... if a new pilot joins and if placed in your hub then it is your responsibility to send him the nesesssary infomration and set-up a training day for him/her. Essentially managing everything that goes on inside you hub.

I hope that's all you needed.

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Salman Khan 1064269
Posted
Posted

I will go for Information Technology.

Posted
Posted
Hi Again,

VP Operations:

His/Her responsibilities are to oversee the dailey ops of the VA. Making sure that good realtions are kept with the area control centers across the world that we fly into. Also when a request comes in for a codeshare flight you need to aproove it and then contact the VP of Fleet and go through the corect form process.

VP Human Resources:

His/Her responsibilities are to make sure that the VA keeps getting a constant flow of new members/pilots joining per month. Also responsible for making advertizing information. Like promotional video's and banners. They also are responsible for contacting flight simualtion related sites asking to post our current banner on their site.

VP Information Technology:

His/Her responsibilities are to give a report to myself each month on how the VA is running. such as what aircraft are being flown the most and what routes are being flown the most, or how many hours are being collected by pilots. Pretty much all they do if give a status report each month to my self to evaluate an then if there are any porblems that I see need to fix I will mail back the measures to fix the selected problem.

Hub Manager:

His/Her responsibilities are to 'manage' all the pilot information in thier hub. So... if a new pilot joins and if placed in your hub then it is your responsibility to send him the nesesssary infomration and set-up a training day for him/her. Essentially managing everything that goes on inside you hub.

I hope that's all you needed.

Still waiting for the confirmation mail , at the one i PM you on

My best regards,,

s5_logo.png

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

THE SITE ADDRESS HAS CHANGED...

http://www.rjavirtual.co.nr

THE OTHER SITE WILL BE SHUT-DOWN SOON

Graeme Herbert

RJA1000

CEO/Founder

Royal Jordanian Virtual[/b]

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Graeme Herbert 1013547
Posted
Posted

Hello Everyone...

It is at no pleasure to myself that I have been contacted by the real RJA and they have asked for me to shutdown all VA operations. They seem to think that we make them look like a video game based airline and that it also makes them look childish. I do apologise to all involved with the starting and operating of the VA.

If anybody is interested in joining a VA I will be starting EVA Air Virtual in one month. I hope that this does not affect any respect you great guys had for me as a VPilot on VATSIM.

http://www.evav.co.nr

Regards,

Graeme Herbert

Graeme Herbert

Chief Executive Officer

Jet Canada Airwaysl

Mahmoud Fadli 819693
Posted
Posted
Hello Everyone...

It is at no pleasure to myself that I have been contacted by the real RJA and they have asked for me to shutdown all VA operations. They seem to think that we make them look like a video game based airline and that it also makes them look childish. I do apologise to all involved with the starting and operating of the VA.

If anybody is interested in joining a VA I will be starting EVA Air Virtual in one month. I hope that this does not affect any respect you great guys had for me as a VPilot on VATSIM.

Regards,

Graeme Herbert

Unfortunately, such is the reality of the world of VAs who model themselves after real airlines.

Good luck in your new endeavor, however.

MFSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud A. Fadli - 819693

Deputy Region Director

VATSIM Africa & Middle East Region

http://www.vatame.org

"Strength in Diversity"

Thomas Mathieu 998318
Posted
Posted
Hello Everyone...

Regards,

Graeme Herbert

Unfortunately, such is the reality of the world of VAs who model themselves after real airlines.

Signs your VA will be contacted by the real airline soon:

* You start receiving applications from flight attendants

* You receive booking requests from real customers or travel agents

* or you start receiving emails from real customers complaining.

In our (collectively and not singling out any VA) intent to promote our VA's, Google can expose your VA for all the world to see. With such detailed repaints available and VA's that simulate every aspect of an airline, it is no wonder that the RW airlines are being protective of their brand.

You did the right thing Graeme by abiding to the airline's request and I wish you luck on your future VA project.

Best Regards,

Thomas Mathieu

VATAME1 Region Director

VATSIM Africa Middle East

http://www.vatame.net

[email protected]

TMSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud Fadli 819693
Posted
Posted
Hello Everyone...

Regards,

Graeme Herbert

Signs your VA will be contacted by the real airline soon:

* You start receiving applications from flight attendants

* You receive booking requests from real customers or travel agents

* or you start receiving emails from real customers complaining.

In our (collectively and not singling out any VA) intent to promote our VA's, Google can expose your VA for all the world to see. With such detailed repaints available and VA's that simulate every aspect of an airline, it is no wonder that the RW airlines are being protective of their brand.

You did the right thing Graeme by abiding to the airline's request and I wish you luck on your future VA project.

And to the contrary, you know you've done a good job when your VA when you get those and you're a fictional VA! (Arabian gets'em all the time, well, everything but the complaints)!

MFSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud A. Fadli - 819693

Deputy Region Director

VATSIM Africa & Middle East Region

http://www.vatame.org

"Strength in Diversity"