You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics

Arjun Murthy 1051343

Arjun Murthy 1051343
Posted
Posted

Hello All,

A flying club named Legend of the Skies: Virtual Aerobatics or vatobatics is now spreading over to the asia region. This includes countries like Russia, China, Japan, etc.

You can do aerobatics on almost anything and almost anywhere.

Loops on an Extra 300S to steep turns and stalls on a B747 can be done on this.

We have had really high amounts of growth. Have been open for just under 2 months and have almost up to a fascination 40 pilots.

Anybody willing to join, either click the banner on the signature panel or join now at www.legend-aerobatics.co.nr

Thank You

Alfred Tang
Posted
Posted

HI Arjun,

Thanks for sharing this information with us. If you need [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance with anything in the Asia region (e.g. organizing group flights, local rules etc.), please feel free to contact either William (VATASIA1) or me or local staff members.

Best Regards,

Alfred Tang (934809)

Director | Hong Kong VACC

Arjun Murthy 1051343
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the reply Al Tang

I just wanted to let you konw that we are worldwide aerobatics club so i just thought that i will focus on the asia region. I just wanted to know a few good airports that would be good for aerobatics or a few of your very busy airports so i can get my club to do aerobatics there and slowly get more and more people from the asia region.

It would be nice for anybody to join

Thank You

Arjun