You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Some questions....

Lukas Kulik 917478

Lukas Kulik 917478
Posted
Posted

Hi,

have some questions regarding the setup of ES. First one is that I am not able to see the "aircraft list". I clicked on the button "Show Aircraft List" in "Quick Set" but the aircraft list didn't appear on my screen. Do I have to change anything else to see the list?

The second question is....how will I be able to hear the "New ATIS Sound" (if defined by me ) ??? Everytime a new ATIS/Metar appears just the color of the new Metar is changing on my screen...but unfortunately I am not able to hear the sound which i have defined under "Quick Set".

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Lukas

Regards,

Lukas Kulik

VATSIM Supervisor

vACC-Germany

Jean-Frederik Dion 819740
Posted
Posted

Your aircraft list could be hidden blow another list, try moving them alittle and you might find it.

As for the new ATIS sound, this will be heard when an airport you're monitoring (ARR or DEP) gets a new ATIS.

Lukas Kulik 917478
Posted
Posted
Your aircraft list could be hidden blow another list, try moving them alittle and you might find it.

...found it...

As for the new ATIS sound, this will be heard when an airport you're monitoring (ARR or DEP) gets a new ATIS.

..ahh, ok...that means GND and TWR manned positions won't hear that sound, right?

Thx for your help !!

Regards,

Lukas

Regards,

Lukas Kulik

VATSIM Supervisor

vACC-Germany

Jannis Wiese 1015833
Posted
Posted
..ahh, ok...that means GND and TWR manned positions won't hear that sound, right?

Hi Lukas,

the GND position will hear it when the TWR uses Euroscope and makes the ATIS

Regards,

Jannis

Dusseldorf Approach Controller | MQT24X

edll,vatearth,euroscope.jpg

Lukas Kulik 917478
Posted
Posted

Thx Jannis !!

Regards,

Lukas Kulik

VATSIM Supervisor

vACC-Germany

• 1 month later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Marcin,

There are some workarounds but not real sorting. The METARs are displayed in the order you are requesting it. So if you ask for the metars in the order you would like to see them then it will work. You also can use the RIGHT click on the toolbar. It rotates the metars. It is from the old version when there was no metar list at all and you were able to see them on the toolbar only.

For point 2 it is once again historic item. Originally it was the wait list to show aircrafts waiting for something. Then the text messages went to the very same place. And no you can switch them on/off together. At the moment they are handled the same way.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Double click on any header to sort the list by it

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted
Double click on any header to sort the list by it

Well... I think you did not get the point.

This is present sorting:

I got 3 acfts on list (sort by ETN)

1. ABC 00:30

2. DEF 22:20

3. GHJ 23:40

This one is expected:

1. DEF 22:20 (+20 min)

2. GHJ 23:40 (+100 min)

3. ABC 00:30 (+150 min)

I think you didn't read well what I wrote, double click again on the ETN do sort it acceding or descending.

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Marcin,

I will recheck it. The SEL/SIL lists are designed to be able to order the next day arrivals/exits well. But surely there may be bugs.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer