You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Berlin Airports Scenery for FSX

Moshe Mizrahi

Moshe Mizrahi
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Could you please advise me what FSX scenery is the most updated way to fly in the 2 main Berlin airports?

Is the default the one most of you fly or is there any modification to make it recent?

Appreciate your answers

Moshe Mizrahi

VATIL : Virtual is the new Reality

Otrokovice to Haifa Virtual Flight Trip with a Cessna 152

Thomas Purbs 943647
Posted
Posted

Hello Moshe,

we posted your question inside the VACC-SaG Forum, maybe one of the german language community can help us to give an answer.

But nevertheless you are always welcome to visit Berlin with the standard scenery.

943647.gif

Moshe Mizrahi
Posted
Posted
Hello Moshe,

we posted your question inside the VACC-SaG Forum, maybe one of the german language community can help us to give an answer.

But nevertheless you are always welcome to visit Berlin with the standard scenery.

Thank you.

I do want to visit during this weekend event and that's why I am asking, just want to make sure I will have the basis to follow the ground control instructions after landing

Moshe Mizrahi

VATIL : Virtual is the new Reality

Otrokovice to Haifa Virtual Flight Trip with a Cessna 152

Andre Helm 1012342
Posted
Posted

FSX:

I am afraid that there are no add-on sceneries for FSX available for EDDT & EDDB.

But pilots are more than welcome to join the "24 Hours Berlin" event with FSX-standard scenery.

FS9 (FS2004):

Please use one of the sceneries recommended on the event-homepage to avoid significant off-sets from other pilots!

We recommend to switch off the crash-detection.

All necessary information available at

http://berlin.vacc-sag.org/24h-berlin

See you on our scopes at the weekend!

Andre Helm, VATSIM-Germany, Berlin

1001-GM-1%2C3-SIG-UTC%2B2.gif