You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Welcome VACC Bosnia & Herzegovina to our European Family

Peter Ingerslev Nielsen

Peter Ingerslev Nielsen
Posted
Posted

Dear Friends,

The VATEUD family continues to grow with another country joining the list of european vACC´s.

Bosnia & Herzegovina is now active and official. This almost completes the Adriatic area.

Plase welcome Mr. Irhad Durakovic and his colleagues to our community, and give their new website http://www.vaccbih.org/ a visit.

You will find everything needed to fly in their airspace, including charts, a scenery for Sarajevo airport, and much more.

Many thanks to the VATEUD TD Support team for their work in [Mod - Happy Thoughts]isting the set up for Bosnia & Herzegovina and also our thanks to Daniel Gustin from vACC Croatia for agreeing to act as their TD.

February 15th will see their first large event take place, check their website for information and whilst at it, why not join in for the fun, check out the ATC and provide them with a taste of stress.

All the best of luck to the B&H team.

Peter I.Nielsen

Michael Wohry 919629
Posted
Posted

Well done guys. It´s always a great pleasure to fly to LQSA with fantastic ATC

Alan Vucic 1041005
Posted
Posted

I`m glad to see that it`s finally achieved...I know these guys and I know how hard they worked for it...so I wish them the best of luck in their forthcoming times as official vACC.

CrovACC TD Manager

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Alexander Cohrs
Posted
Posted

Good luck, guys!

gen.php?img=_5_1&cid=899395

Daniel Gustin 940540
Posted
Posted

Yay!!!! Great job and look forward to continuing the relationship!

Daniel Gustin

VATEUD3 -Training Director Pilots

eud_logo.png

Come on kids! The more forum posts you have, the better!

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Congratulations and best of luck to Irhad and the team.

Thomas George

Mirza Ibrahimovic
Posted
Posted

Dear All,

On behalf of the entire vACCBiH Team I would like to thank you all for the great support the recent years and the VATEUD for accepting us in the VATEUD family.

We are very happy and pleased to become official vACC and will continue our hard work providing the top quality service that so many pilots and VAs appreciate and remember us for.

And never the less, we will continue growing and improving our vACC and the services, even though Bosnia-Herzegovina is a little and young country with few aviation enthusiasts that are able to support this community. But thanks to our neighbours (among them Alan and Daniel) that watch our upper airspace, we never felt small and alone, as they were always there supporting us.

Recently we grow up a bit, as flyTHY showed their trust in vACCBiH and established a new hub (the first one outside Turkey) at Sarajevo-Butmir International Airport which doubled the movements in Bosnia-Herzegovina airspace. Hereby they placed us on the map as being the interesting and challenging country with friendly and professional ATC service.

So if you want to find us, don't check your maps, but instead visit http://www.vaccbih.org/ , drop by on Tuesday evenings during our vACCBiH Online Evenings or join the crowd in Sarajevo on February 15.th for the VATEUD Winter Challenge. Here you can as always in Bosnia-Herzegovina airspace expect interesting and tricky approaches due to the geographical and meteorological conditions and never the less feel the hospitality and professionalism of the vACCBiH Team.

Kind regards and welcome to Bosnia-Herzegovina,

vACCBiH

PR & Events Coordinator

Mirza Ibrahimovic

Mirza Ibrahimovic | VATSIM Adria PR & Events Manager