You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

FSInn

Sean Fuller 1088584

Sean Fuller 1088584
Posted
Posted

Hi, Im trying to downlod FSCopilot and allmost at the end of the download it gives me a error message:Could not complete the download cause the source could not be read. Please help, Ive tried over and over. Im using FS9 and XP professional.

Jacques Malan 995061
Posted
Posted

Hi Sean,

I tried the download and it worked fine for me. You can try these links direct from the developers website:

FSinn FSCopilot

If that still does not work, give me a shout and I will send it to you via e-mail

Good Luck

Jacques

8751.png

Jacques Malan

VATSIM Supervisor

atc1o.png

• 9 months later...
Christopher Kleingeld 1137
Posted
Posted

I have just registered and am on the SA division, http://www.vatsaf.co.za.

I am having trouble downloading FSInn and FSCopilot. I get asked for a FTP username and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and I unless I am missing something,

I have no idea what to enter, I have tried my normal p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]words for vatsim, and forum but no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Christopher.

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

if you are trying the links above, the MCDU website is down. you can download both by going to the FSINN help forum here on the vatsim forums, itll be listed in the "installing FSINN" post at the top

Christopher Kleingeld 1137
Posted
Posted

I thought there was something I was missing, ill check forums properly next time, thank you for the help.

Christopher.