You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Yoke problem!

Jose Mendieta 853559

Jose Mendieta 853559
Posted
Posted

First at all, sorry if this question don´t belongs to this forum, don´t know where to look for answer.

I just installed a new motherboard on my computer, meanwhile, I buy a new yoke, I installed my old CH Virtual Pilot (gameport) in my WinXP, FS2004. found the latest possible drivers for this yoke. So far, so good, FS2004 recognize it, calibrated it, as said, so far so good, but, to my surprise, all commands were wrong, when bank to left, the plane bank to right, when pull the yoke, the plane head down, even the throttle were wrong. I uninstall it, install again, calibrated again, and the same result.

Please, tell me, if I am asking to much to my old yoke, or I am missing something.

Any help is appreciatted.

T.I.A.

1911.png

Owen Catherwood 903683
Posted
Posted

Jose, just a theory, but maybe there's a "reverse axis" feature somewhere you need to un-check?

KZSE C3/Facilities Administrator

1798.png

Lennart Vedin
Posted
Posted

All joysticks axis can be reversed in FS2004 Option -> Control -> [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignments -> Joystick axis - > (Joystick type) -> Reverse

/ Lennart Vedin / vedinat.png910701.png

Jose Mendieta 853559
Posted
Posted

A big thanks pals.

1911.png