You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

unauthorized client softwares (16)

Armando Perez Carreno 1096

Posted
Posted

a few moments after I connect with xsquabox it disconect with this message: UNAUTHORIZED CLIENT SOFTWARE (16). X-PLANE 9.22

THIS PROBLEMS JUST START WITHOUT ANY KNOWN REASON. I WILL APRECIATE EVERY HELP

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

Switch to a different server. USA-W has been having that problem a lot recently.

Posted
Posted
Switch to a different server. USA-W has been having that problem a lot recently.

Hi Wade, I have tried all available servers and still the same. It was working perfectly and the only diference is that I add the Boing 737-800 from eadt but I have removed from x-plane and still the same problem. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help.

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

Armando,

What version of XSB are you using?

Posted
Posted
Armando,

What version of XSB are you using?

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

Armando,

Not sure what could cause that. First thing I'd try is a complete re-install of XSB. Delete the plugin and the XSquawkBox Resources folder and install a fresh copy from the website. If that doesn't work, perhaps try removing all 3rd-party plugins.

One other remote possibility is that your network connection is experiencing some packet corruption and that's the cause. However, that's pretty unlikely.