You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

virtual Volcanic Air Safaris

William Reid 838240

William Reid 838240
Posted
Posted

I'm starting this up, and slowy getting a website up and running. It will be based on the real Volcanic Air, doing charter and air tours around the bay of plenty area.

I am looking for Pilots, and repainters.

The scenery is available from Avsim, and same with the skin for the DHC-2

If your keen to join this group, feel free to email me at [email protected] with the following,

Name

Vatsim ID

Current VA

Hours Online

Thanks

William

vVAS

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hey,

I don't even know this scenery, but I tested your real-life scenery a few times over the last 5 year, that was fun!

Some results!

KIF_0634.jpg

P4190030.jpg

P4190049.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

P4190067.jpg

If you are interested in more pictures of "Flying in New Zealand", check my journey-report. Caution: The text is written in German, but the pictures and maps should give you a clue of what we did. In case you feel, that this little "commercial" is misplaced here, let me know and I'll place it somewhere else! No problem at all!

tom van der elst
Posted
Posted

awesome pictures Andreas !

f1cert.gif

Jeff Smith 900591
Posted
Posted
awesome pictures Andreas !

Awesome doesn't give you justice Andreas...... How about jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, exhilarating, ...... and alot more adjectives

I now understand why you like flying in NZ on VATSIM, when there is control..... I've been to NZ many times and haven't seen the beautiful scenery which you were fortunate to see. I like the advertisement for NZ..... Let's Keep it here!

Jeff Smith, VATOCE2

VATSIM OCEANIA

Deputy RD

http://www.worldflight.com.au

vatoce_logo60.jpg

atc2o.png