You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Charts for ZUBD (Bangda)?

Andre Du Toit 1108869

Andre Du Toit 1108869
Posted
Posted

Hi All

I am desperately looking for a Runway Chart (10-9) for the airport at Bangda (ZUBD).

If anyone can help please let me know.

Regards

• 1 year later...
Markus Vitzethum
Posted
Posted

It's an old topic by now (and somehow it missed this request) but I hope an answer is still appreciated.

On my hard disc drive I still have some scans of ZUBD from approx. 2002 which should give you the information you need. The information might be outdated (I think the runway has been extended and is longer now) but the airport is still there and location, runway information and navigational aids will surely by helpful. Enjoy,

Best regards,

Markus

Attached are the charts for ZUBD:

Airport Diagram:

ed4272c292e1.jpg

ILS14 Approach Plate (note that altitudes AND distances are both METRIC); The Initial Approach Fix RG is located on airway B213.

f1de79edfe71.jpg

Alfred Tang
Posted
Posted

I have the most updated version if it is still needed.

Alfred Tang (934809)

Director | Hong Kong VACC

• 9 months later...
Elias Stassinos
Posted
Posted

Yes it is needed )

Also i was lost in fsxchina.com and vatprc site..We could use some updated info for this part of the world..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings

image.png