You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

WX500 + PMDG744

Etai Charit 910845

Etai Charit 910845
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone,

Over the net there are loads of topics how to integrate RXP's WX500 with the 737NG by PMDG. Is there a way of integrating the WX500 to the PMDG 747-400 and/or 747-400F? Has anyone managed to do it, or ran into an explanation?

Thanks in advance.

Etai Charit,

Israel

GOD is my co-pilot

Paul Heaney 879309
Posted
Posted

YOU CAN do it, but it won't be properly integrated into the panels. You can use it as a popup with the RXP Software.

Someone was working on integrating it into the PMDG737 years ago, I have no idea what happened to that project. a 747 one would be cool too.

Etai Charit 910845
Posted
Posted
YOU CAN do it, but it won't be properly integrated into the panels. You can use it as a popup with the RXP Software.

Someone was working on integrating it into the PMDG737 years ago, I have no idea what happened to that project. a 747 one would be cool too.

You're a little bit outdated, my friend

That someone that was working on the 737 integration did it big time. It went beautifully, works like a charm, with all of the proper buttons to activate it: EFIS button to turn on and off, radio panel switches to set the sensitivity and angle.

I'm actually looking for a same work but on the 747.

Etai Charit,

Israel

GOD is my co-pilot

Paul Heaney 879309
Posted
Posted
You're a little bit outdated, my friend

How so? I said someone was working on it, I just never followed up on it, because I could care less. Outdated?