You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Open positions

Reece Hunter

Reece Hunter
Posted
Posted

Good evening all,

Where would I find a list of current "job" openings in VATSEA or other ASIA Divisions? Several of my friends are thinking of helping develop the region and would like additional details.

Thanks!

RH

Reece Hunter

vACC Philippines Chief

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Hi Reece,

In Thailand Division, 1 position is vacant and that is; Training Director. If any of your "friends" are interested, please don't hesitate to send me an email at [email protected]

Romano

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

• 1 month later...
Scott DeWoody
Posted
Posted
Good evening all,

Where would I find a list of current "job" openings in VATSEA or other ASIA Divisions? Several of my friends are thinking of helping develop the region and would like additional details.

Thanks!

RH

Reece, actually there are more than that open, we now have the "Operations Manager" which basically serves the same function as ATM or FIR Chief and the Training Director. Both these positions require that the candidate be at least a C1 and be willing to transfer to the Thailand Division. You can contact me directly, [email protected] and I encourage you to visit our website at vatthd.net.

Scott DeWoody

CEO - American Virtual Airlines

joinava dot org

y572_1.jpg