You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATCA website?

Ernesto Alvarez 818262

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

is there something wrong with the vatca.net website. i just got this report when i tried going to it

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for vatca.net

What is the current listing status for vatca.net?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-06-25, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-06-25.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including shopmovielife.cn/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32475 (SINGLEHOP).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, vatca.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.

* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

Nothing is wrong with the site but Google doesn't like it. With a single report it seems suspicious even by Google's standards, the alert, that is.

IE allows you on with no problems at all.

Kyle Ramsey

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

yeah i found it weird. i visited it yesterday just fine, then today i get this. i thought the site had gotten hit with a virus or somethin

using firefox.

• 3 weeks later...
Paul Tutty
Posted
Posted

My antivirus threw a fit when I entered the site, with a report of a generic trojan heuristic.

UV0023.png

• 11 months later...
Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

working just fine now

• 1 year later...
Leonardo Najlis 943548
Posted
Posted

what has happened to the VATCA website it seems it hasnt being updated also the FIR control has been abandoned. Im interested in taking back the simulation hobby and be part of the ATC staff for Central America but I dont know who can train me to get my Virtual ATC licensce and bring a project to revive ths FIR and bring Central American Pilots back. Please let me know of any updates and staff that are willing to volunteer to train me.

Thank You.

Regards

Leonardo Najlis

Leonardo Najlis

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

have you tried contacting the VATCA staff already? if no response, contact the regional director, Federico Navarro http://vatca.net/english/contact_vatca.html