You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Roster

Carlos Montenegro 987086

Carlos Montenegro 987086
Posted
Posted

Consulta en español

Cómo puedo hacer un roster de la gente que vuela o controla en Argentina para alojarlo en un site que hice de aviación virtual????

Gracias

Carlos

Consult in english

How can I develope a roster of people flying or controlling in Argentina to host it into a virtual aviation site????

Thanks

Carlos

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

VATAware will get a list of names, but that doesn't include email addresses. VATSIM won't share those with anyone.

You would also need the permission of each individual before you listed their name on your site.

Kyle Ramsey

Carlos Montenegro 987086
Posted
Posted

I just need: Callsign/from/to/route/actual state of flight

if it is possible when you click on the callsign may be some other information such the one that you get in servinfo or dolomynium

Carlos

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

VATAware will do that all day long, and it is already built.

http://vataware.com

Kyle Ramsey

Carlos Montenegro 987086
Posted
Posted

I was thinking in something in spanish. I think there must be some kind of system like the one in the statics page that you can make a list of pilots flying in argentina and make like a table with all of them. So then I can write in spanish the words so that all people who flight in argentina can understand what they are reading. In vatware you can only find the last 50 flights but you can not see the actual state. (Boarding, inflight, arrived) That´s the important thing.

Carlos

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

A similar system in Spanish? That would be smashing. Why don't you talk to the VATAware owner and see if he will let you help him produce a Spanish version?

Kyle Ramsey

Carlos Montenegro 987086
Posted
Posted

ok. I will