You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

How about a Xsquawk forum

Peter Larsen 885332

Peter Larsen 885332
Posted
Posted

I have read so many people having issues with Xsquawk so why not make an Xsquwkbox forum, like we have SB3 and FSINN forums.

3500.png

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

Peter,

I'm not aware of many issues. Can you provide specifics or point me to these posts you're reading?

I do monitor the XSquawkbox forum on X-Plane.org and keep my eyes open here for anyone having problems, but honestly at the moment, the only things I'm really aware of are "wants" not "bugs." (Which is not to say that none exist)

• 5 weeks later...
Peter Larsen 885332
Posted
Posted

Sorry for a late response.

Because people have answers about how to connect to a server, how to see other planes, which server to connect to etc.

3500.png

David Klain 874106
Posted
Posted

It's a valid point and we will be creating a user-to-user tech [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist forum for XSquawkbox much as we have for FSInn and Squawkbox...

Dave

Steven Cullen
Posted
Posted

I am now able to report that a dedicated XSquawkbox forum is up and running under the Members helping members section.

regards,

Steven

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
I am now able to report that a dedicated XSquawkbox forum is up and running under the Members helping members section.

regards,

Steven

Hi, Steven. Check the forum's permission. I believe it's locked (reading and posting) for normal users.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

Steven Cullen
Posted
Posted

Hmmm... ok.

I have reset the permissions, please let me kow if the access issues have not been resolved.

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
Hmmm... ok.

I have reset the permissions, please let me kow if the access issues have not been resolved.

That took care of it.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!