You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Ben Gurion scenery for FSX

William Powell 1079391

William Powell 1079391
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Can anybody tell me where I can download Ben Gurion scenery compatable with FSX ?

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

There is OUTSTANDING FS2004 LLBG scenery which is most realistic and WORKS WELL in FSX!!! SUPER GORGEOUS

There are two downloads on avsim or Vatil. One is LLBG scenery and the second one is update fix. The installation is painless and the results are SUPER GORGEOUS.

When you are in Avsim, use name David Rosenfeld as search keyword and it will take you to two LLBG downloads as described above.

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Idan Traub 1030000
Posted
Posted
There is OUTSTANDING FS2004 LLBG scenery which is most realistic and WORKS WELL in FSX!!! SUPER GORGEOUS

There are two downloads on avsim or Vatil. One is LLBG scenery and the second one is update fix. The installation is painless and the results are SUPER GORGEOUS.

When you are in Avsim, use name David Rosenfeld as search keyword and it will take you to two LLBG downloads as described above.

Aharon

Aharon as much as the old and wonderful 2004 scenery is , it can cause a very low fps on FSX .

But there are several developers teams working on new ben gourion scenery .

For the now being there is a AFCD file by Tomer Haim . I think you can finde it on Avsim or Flightsim .

10191.png

Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

Shalom Idan,

nope not true It has NOT affect FSP.

It runs well in either of my laptops which are three year old laptop with T2500 Centrino Dual Core 2.0 GHZ with 2 GB ram, 100 GB, 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300, 1248x1024 resolution, and Vista Ultimate AND nine month old HP Pavilion DV6885E Special Edition laptop with T8100 Centrino Duo Core 2.10 GHZ with 3 GB ram, 250 GB, 256 mb NVIDIA GeForce 8400 M GS, 1248x800 resolution, and Vista Premium

It runs well in OLD laptop!!!

And the LLBG scenery that I am talking about NEVER GETS old!!!!

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Idan Traub 1030000
Posted
Posted

Hi Aharon .

In my computer (Intel Q6600 , ATI HD4850 , 2GB ram and XP ) I can see a big difrance .

If it works for you just fine then use it but if not there are other nice scenery for LLBG .

good evning .

שלום .

10191.png

• 1 month later...
William Powell 1079391
Posted
Posted

todah me'od

to you all for the links

Bill Powell

• 1 month later...
Aharon Dayan
Posted
Posted

There is new FSX fix update for great FS2004 LLBG scenery that will make it more solid compatible with FSX!!

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

• 1 month later...
Nuriel Shem-Tov 1120623
Posted
Posted
There is new FSX fix update for great FS2004 LLBG scenery that will make it more solid compatible with FSX!!

Aharon

Just wanted to add a quick link to it for anyone who is looking for it

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=140863

Nuriel Shem-Tov, Amsterdam.

fs_s.jpg