You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

OAK_CTR 5th September

Zafar Ballard 1021575

Zafar Ballard 1021575
Posted
Posted

Hello,

Just posting to say a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ive thank-you to Reece Hunter, controlling OAK_CTR at around 21:30z on the 5th. First time in a while I've flow across the Atlantic to the USA- and to be welcomed into SFO was excellent. Even better, after one little private message, Reece obliged my request and vectored me (VIR19) and UAL931 for parallel approaches into 28L and 28R.

I must say, it was an excellent end to the flight- the control was absolutely top-notch and even though it must have been quite a bit of work for him, he still managed to get us two in onto the two runways as well as dealing with everyone else flawlessly.

Many thanks for the control- and you deserve an ice cold beer for that!

Regards,

Zafar Ballard

generate.php?cid=1021575

0.png

Callum McLoughlin
Posted
Posted

I concur - thanks Reece!

UAL931.

Francisco Obregon 1004310
Posted
Posted

Reece is the cooliest! Go Reece

(That sounded really childish, Reece is a good friend of mine, Great controller D:)

Wayne Conrad 989233
Posted
Posted

Reece is one of the friendliest controllers in a hobby full of friendly people. I'm glad you got to enjoy flying under his control as much as I do.

ZLA Pilot Certs make your eyes bright, your teeth white, and childbirth a pleasure. Get yours today!