You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Meet the VATUK new staff team

Kyprianos Biris

Kyprianos Biris
Posted
Posted

Following extensive work on the applications and some voice interviews in accordance with the procedures posted publicly to VATUK members on September 1st 2009 in http://vatsim-uk.org/files/InterimProcs/ we are pleased to announce the totally new staff team of VATUK as follows :

VATUK1 VATEUR1 until further notice

VATUK2 Deputy: Gunnar Lindahl 967365

VATUK3 Membership : Phil Bayman 918542

VATUK4 DCRM : Wycliffe Barrett 895867

VATUK5 Training : Ross Bristo 1010003

VATUK6 Pilot Training : Bill Murphy 986219

VATUK7 ATC Training : Zafar Ballard 1021575

VATUK8 Military : Chris Norman 810956

VATUK9 Web : Anthony Lawrence 980234

VATUK10 Deputy Web : Chris Doherty 1027982

VATUK11 Events : Dominic O'Neil 972573

Congratulations to all and I will be on your side for the near future regarding anything that may arise in your new tasks.

A Division is (re)born. Make the best out of it.

Kyprianos Biris

Vatsim Europe Region Director, Acting VATUK Division Director

Chris Barham, Chris Norman - VATUK Consultants for the transition period

spacer.png

Hellenic vACC | Olympic Air Virtual

Europe Region Director 2001-2011

Pilot: P5 | ATC: C3

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

All the best folks! You know where we are if we can help with anything.

Regards,

Thomas George

Christopher Siegrist 11038
Posted
Posted

I have one Question I have past the Entrance exam as ATC but how should I train and I have sent numerous mails to MR Donohoe but hes not awnsering!

462.png

Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one rascal less in the world. Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)

• Board of Governors
Gunnar Lindahl
Posted
Posted

Hi Christopher,

Your issue would be best addressed on the VATSIM-UK forum, very few people check this forum regularly.

Many thanks for the kind words, and I look forward to working with some of you in the future.

GUNNAR LINDAHL 
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

Gregg Donohoe
Posted
Posted (edited)
I have one Question I have past the Entrance exam as ATC but how should I train and I have sent numerous mails to MR Donohoe but hes not awnsering!

Hello Christopher,

I have just checked my email inbox, back to July and the only email in there regarding yourself is an Automated email from the RTS System, recieved on the 24th of September to inform me that you had p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed your OBS Part 1.

I have emailed all Observers recently and no one responded or updated there availability on the RTS Sytem and were therefore removed from the RTS.

Please don't say you've sent numerous mails to me when you have sent not one.

Regards,

Edited by Guest

Gregg Donohoe I1

VATSIM-UK Examiner

Scottish and Northern Ireland RTSI

n721564435_974864_863.jpg

Christopher Siegrist 11038
Posted
Posted

Hello Christopher,

I have just checked my email inbox, back to July and the only email in there regarding yourself is an Automated email from the RTS System, recieved on the 24th of September to inform me that you had p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed your OBS Part 1.

I have emailed all Observers recently and no one responded or updated there availability on the RTS Sytem and were therefore removed from the RTS.

Please don't say you've sent numerous mails to me when you have sent not one.

Regards,

Then the E-MAil wasnt sent from the vatsim UK Site. BUt how should i train?

462.png

Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one rascal less in the world. Thomas Carlyle (1795 - 1881)