You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

squawkbox HELP

Binyamine Razzaq 1125308

Binyamine Razzaq 1125308
Posted
Posted

squawkbox i installed it and when i start it from the fs menu its says unable to find servers or something.

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

I think you're looking for the SquawkBox forum, not the XSquawkBox forum. XSquawkBox is for X-Plane pilots.

• 4 months later...
Kenneth Gallaher 1125230
Posted
Posted

Need Help, i don't know how to use XSquawkBox, i'm a total newbie for XSquawkBox, but a good pilot in X-Plane. All replies will be appreciated.

Kenneth

Wade Williams 877539
Posted
Posted

What do you need to know?

The most basic operation of XSquawkBox is to connect to the network. To do so, you put in your real name, your VATSIM ID and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word, select a server and hit connect.

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
:( Need Help, i don't know how to use XSquawkBox, i'm a total newbie for XSquawkBox, but a good pilot in X-Plane. All replies will be appreciated.

Kenneth

After you have done the step given to you by Wade Williams, proceed to this:

VATSIM Quick Start Guide:

http://www.vatsim.net/pilots/quickstart/

Let us know which parts are giving you problems... which parts of either, the pilot client or what to do once connected to VATSIM.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!