You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

EGFF BCN1A SID Issue

Wycliffe Barrett

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted

Hi All

I hope I can explain this issue correctly. Just lately I have noticed a number of flightplans being totally messed up, for example an IFR filed flight plan to Glasgow on a BCN1A SID, when first looked at seems to be ok, until one tags the aircraft.

At this point the flightplan drawn will show take off towards BCN then on reaching BCN the track will go south to as far as TINAN or even BHD, then back up to BCN and onwards correctly. I have tried editing the flightplans in the flightplan editing dialogue screen but still the problem will persist. With all the individual waypoints being shown down to BHD and back.

It seems to me that when pilots get the flightplan from simSRD or vroute, it looks correct perhaps there is something wrong with the airway data that is being picked up. I should post a screen shot the next time I get one of these anomolies. They are happening on a regular basis.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Can you post some sort of chart or a screenshot, as for me the fixs doesn't mean anything

Is this reproducible by someone else? I have to ask which ES version do you have? Have you updated the FSNavigator's files? Have you double check the SID declaration in the ese file?

Oliver Smith
Posted
Posted

If it helps, here is the chart showing the SID Wycliffe is talking about.

siggy.png

Wycliffe Barrett
Posted
Posted

When i get soome traffic tonight on the BCN1A i will take a screen shot and we shall see whats happening.

ES3

FS navigator is updated

Havent looked atthe the SID declaration will do that later.

Wycliffe

Wycliffe Barrett: C3 Controller

atc5o.png

"if god meant for us to fly, he would have given us tickets" Mel Brooks

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Wycliffe,

Please also post the whole route section of the wrongly interpreted FP. And also the SIDs of the ESE file or probably a link to the SCT/ESE would help.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer