You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Houston Radio (ZHU_FSS) not visible

Arthur Heiser 1052801

Arthur Heiser 1052801
Posted
Posted

Hi. ZHU_FSS does not appear when online on ServInfo. Anyone know how to fix that? (Also if anyone knows about a VatSpy fix that would be appreciated as well.)

5989571862_77e7162889_m.jpg

AJ Heiser

Senior Controller, ZLA ARTCC

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." ~ Jim Horning

Alex Stjepanovic 963114
Posted
Posted

Your current files probably don't contain an alias for "ZHU", only "HOU". If you are using untouched either SI2.02 or same but with VATSIM 07/08's update, then you definitely don't have it as an alias.

Go to your servinfo.dat and VAT-Spy's equivalent(I forgot what it's called), and add "KZHU/Houston/ZHU/" after "KZHU/Houston/HOU/".

Controllers have feelings too...

Arthur Heiser 1052801
Posted
Posted

Thanks so much Alex!

AJ Heiser

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment." ~ Jim Horning

Arthur Heiser 1052801
Posted
Posted

Oh one thing though, there doesn't seem to be a DAT file for VATSpy. At least not one that I can find.

AJ Heiser

Phillip Speer
Posted
Posted

Hi Arthur,

Try C:\User\UserName\APPData\Roaming\Vatspy (Windows 7 and I think Vista). Can't remember the location in XP I think C:\Docomeents and Settings\UserName\APPData\Vatspy. You need hidden folders turned on to see APPData.

Phillip

VATSIM UK Divisional Instructor

Arthur Heiser 1052801
Posted
Posted

SWEET! Thanks Phillip!

AJ Heiser