You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Same AIRAC on 2 computers

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650
Posted
Posted

I use vroute primarily on my desktop computer, with up to date airac from navigraph

I'd like to be able to add routes from vroute on my laptop also, the same AIRAC code does not work though. Is it possible to use the same AIRAC on 2 PC's-without paying for 2 navigraph cycles?

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

ive never heard of this limitation with the navigraph cycles. might be a vroute issue if you are trying to run it on two pc's, no idea there

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650
Posted
Posted

Just if I try use the same AIRAC code it says its already in use by another user

Mark Richards
Posted
Posted (edited)

vRoute allows you to use the application on two (only two) PCs using the same logon details.

If you update the AIRAC in one copy (say your desktop) then provided you use the same logon details for the second PC (your laptop) then the AIRAC is recognised.

It's a great feature!

Edited by Guest

Mark Richards (811451)

Auckland, New Zealand

Colm Fitzgerald 1037650
Posted
Posted

Ah, I had the email address wrong on the second PC Thanks for that

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

I confirm what Mark said about accounts and emails. Different email address in configuration means that it's a different account/person; but if you share an account between multiple computers then your settings such as AIRAC cycle will be synchronized automatically.

Michal

vroute.net founder