You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Short regional flights - always seeking a fly-along!

Brent Friedman 1100161

Brent Friedman 1100161
Posted
Posted

First time posting to the VATSIM forums, but not new to FS or Vatsim. I've been using FS since the Commodore 64 days, and also have time as a private pilot.

Based out of KPHL and suburban airport KLOM/N67, I'm typically simming with the King Air 350, Boeing 738 or 744.

I'm looking to plan a few short trips in the 2-4 hour range, either VFR on the turboprop or IFR, and thought I'd try to hitch up with a fly-along for a change; I've never planned or done a flight in coordination and haven't yet joined any VA's.

Interested? drop me a note. Peace - safe flyin! Brent

N7MK - N8MK - N9MK

Brian Burns 1130305
Posted
Posted

I'll fly KPHL to KDTW or somewhere else in Michigan if you are interested. Let me know.

Ryan Renz
Posted
Posted

Currently I am all around and un organized for the most part GA in my Mooney or C172, however I am looking to settle down in the future with the purchase of MEL and TTP throttle quadrants I am thinking of some nice regular flights in Alberta with a King Air or Dornier Fairchild; not sure if you are interested in 'moving' your opperations or in the future I may set up something down there I'll keep it in mind but for now I'm on the west coast going to head to Seattle to get my IFR as I am still working my way through MS flight lessons up to commercial and Transport Pilot

In My (virtual) Hangar:

C172 :: C-FXMY

M20M :: C-GRYR

Baron 58 :: C-TVUY