Plan a flight with other members
By magnus sloht 1401431
#525531 Hello really wasn't sure where to put this post and i ended op here. I just want to ask if anybody wants to fly with me on vatsim via smartcopilot. As seen above im new at vatsim, and i get to scared to talk to atc when logged on. I just want to find new people that have the same interests as me (Virtuel flying) and people that can help me with atc and more.
I mostly fly the zibo 737, and the flight factor a320, i dont know if you can fly smartcopilot with the a320, but i know the zibo is compattibly, so if you want to come fly with me that would be great :D
By Robert Shearman Jr 1155655
#525535 Hey Magnus -- it's not exactly what you asked for, but consider registering at VATSTAR. Regardless of whether you plan to work toward a Pilot Rating, you can work one-on-one with one of our Instructors who can give you some real-time guidance and coaching through a flight. We have some good resources there about what you should say and when, as well. Hope that helps!
By magnus sloht 1401431
Robert Shearman Jr 1155655 wrote:Hey Magnus -- it's not exactly what you asked for, but consider registering at VATSTAR. Regardless of whether you plan to work toward a Pilot Rating, you can work one-on-one with one of our Instructors who can give you some real-time guidance and coaching through a flight. We have some good resources there about what you should say and when, as well. Hope that helps!

I will definitely check that out =)