VATUK
By Anastasios Petros Stefopoulos 901134
#433672 Image

Cyprus, positioned in the top right hand corner of the Mediterranean and at the South Eastern corner of Europe,
located between Europe, Asia and Africa, rightly claims to be a stepping-stone to three continents.
We are pleased to announce that Cyprus VACC is looking for pationate Air Traffic Controllers to man various
positions within Nicosia FIR! Either if you are a new Vatsim member or an experienced Controller, please send
us an email with your online background in VATSIM at atc-td(at)cvacc.org. New members that will apply for
becoming ATC, will attend a full ATC training class and receive high quality training from our experienced training
Department members!
By Dave James 1018738
#434253 Anastasios,

Sounds inviting, do you have a sectorfile/s that are compatible with VRC ? - I cant find any sector files on the website.

Thanks
David
Dave James 1018738 wrote:Anastasios,

Sounds inviting, do you have a sectorfile/s that are compatible with VRC ? - I cant find any sector files on the website.

Thanks
David

Hi David,

The Sector file is compatible for VRC and for ES. You can download it from Controllers->Sector Files-> LCCCv8 . In the file there is one ESE and one SCT file. ES users they have to put these 2 files in ES folder in order to work. VRC users only need the sct file.
Any further question dont hesitate to contact me :)
By Dave James 1018738
#434279 Anastasios, thanks for the information - good news, - but I do not see a Sector File Tab from the controllers menu on the website:

David
#434283 Hi again David! Yes you are right, only the registered members of CvACC are able to see that section and download it . We will make it public so everyone can download it soon. In the meanwhile, please send me your email address and I am going to forward the sector file to you, via email. The contact list can be found at http://www.cvacc.org/index.php?option=com_contact&view=category&catid=3&Itemid=9

Thank you for your interest!