By Craighton Miller 1273399
#474156 I'm looking to start oceanic training and get my endorsement.

I sent Jeff an email a week ago but have not gotten a reply.

I realize the process may be slow to get training and get checked off. But I just wanted to post here incase Jeff didn't get my email.
By Don Desfosse 1035677
#474157 Craighton, I'm sure you've seen the Pacific Oceanic Partnership website (http://pacificoceanic.vatsim.net). Mark Hubbert is the main VATUSA point of contact. He can be reached at vatusa7 [at] vatusa.net Also, just to make sure, Jeff's email address is
j.smith<at>vatsim.net
By Sean Harrison 870618
#474183 The oceanic partnership doesn't provide the training. It is a partnership which accepts members after they attain their /O endorsement.

VATPAC and VATNZ have online moodle training. You can sign up for those, but you must be at least a C1 with 50hrs experience.

Use the link above from Don, and open the link to the Oceanic Sylabus. :wink:
By Craighton Miller 1273399
Don Desfosse 1035677 wrote:Craighton, I'm sure you've seen the Pacific Oceanic Partnership website (http://pacificoceanic.vatsim.net). Mark Hubbert is the main VATUSA point of contact. He can be reached at vatusa7 [at] vatusa.net Also, just to make sure, Jeff's email address is
j.smith<at>vatsim.net

Thanks Don, I only saw Jeff's name on the partnership website. But I will give Mark an email.

Sean Harrison 870618 wrote:The oceanic partnership doesn't provide the training. It is a partnership which accepts members after they attain their /O endorsement.

VATPAC and VATNZ have online moodle training. You can sign up for those, but you must be at least a C1 with 50hrs experience.

Use the link above from Don, and open the link to the Oceanic Sylabus. :wink:

Sean,

I am more than well aware what VATOCE is and how to control it as I've already reviewed all training materials and have more than enough hours to be qualified to get the endorsement.

I was only posting in here as another method of communication because I had not heard back from Jeff in a week.