A place to indicate your skills and willingness to assist, as well as a listing of all the latest vacancies to assist with technical development
By Juan José Cumba 1271610
#454936 Hi, im looking for some API to get in realtime all the controls in the world. For ex. I need to get a list with Airpor-Frecuency-Type of control (Tower, ground, ...).

There something like this? How can I get that information?
By Bradley Grafelman 1242018
#454966 That will work assuming you mean online controllers.

Also note that there's no API to tell you which airport(s) a given controller actually controls. For example, you might see ONT_APP online and assume (s)he covers KONT, but that same controller would also be controlling KRIV, KRAL, KCNO, and more.
By Mike Evans 822396
#507513 The ATIS url is a remnant of an earlier system. It's no longer required.. the controller's atis, if available, will already be in the data feed.
By Pedro Rodrigues 1377186
Juan José Cumba 1271610 wrote:Hi, im looking for some API to get in realtime all the controls in the world. For ex. I need to get a list with Airpor-Frecuency-Type of control (Tower, ground, ...).

There something like this? How can I get that information?

There is: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=75792
By Pedro Rodrigues 1377186
Morten Jelle 1012739 wrote:Quite an old topic to wake up ;)

We're kinda of stuck with that problem on forums.. You can't expect people to ask the same questions over and over, but you do read the same answers over and over, whether because is a reference you found useful over time or you've just stumbled across it asking something to Google, I'm sure someone will read it and find it useful.

It might not be your case, all good.