A place to indicate your skills and willingness to assist, as well as a listing of all the latest vacancies to assist with technical development
By Jordan Jolenaar 1429747
Sonny Nixon 1405280 wrote:Hello Jordan,

Yes everything on EuroScope is in Zulu time :)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm talking about the Vatsim Data Server logon time. It's a field for each client provided by the data server.
By Sonny Nixon 1405280
Jordan Jolenaar 1429747 wrote:

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm talking about the Vatsim Data Server logon time. It's a field for each client provided by the data server.

If you are on about the field in the connection dialouge then yes that would be in Zulu time as well. If this is not what you are aiming at, would it be possible if you could attach a screenshot?
Sonny Nixon 1405280 wrote:
Jordan Jolenaar 1429747 wrote:

If you are on about the field in the connection dialouge then yes that would be in Zulu time as well. If this is not what you are aiming at, would it be possible if you could attach a screenshot?

Sorry for the late response. I actually somewhat figured out my issue on my own. The application I was building was an ATC notifier for Discord, so when a controller comes online, it notifies the users in the Discord.

Thanks for the help though, much appreciated!
Don Desfosse 1035677 wrote:Jordan, it would be great if you'd share your script with others -- I'm sure many facilities would appreciate being able to take advantage.

Hey Don, I will probably end up releasing it, but I need to clean it up a bit, the code behind it isn't the prettiest thing I've written in a while. I'll update on this post once I've cleaned it up, and have released it, I currently have it running on a Public Community Discord server so they can test it, and see if there are any major issues which need to be fixed.
Don Desfosse 1035677 wrote:Awesome, thanks!

Released the Member API I wrote: viewtopic.php?f=130&t=77771 for the sync project I told you about, and I intend on releasing my Vatsim Data Server API soon as well.

-Jordan.