By John Navara 985663
#465939 I didn't see anything in the manual about connecting with a remote computer. It does look like vPilot uses SimConnect. Can I assume that I connect via remote as long as SimConnect is working on the remote computer?

John
By John Navara 985663
#465949 Another question. FSInn needed to be installed on both remote and flight sim computers. Is that the case with vPilot? Or can I just install on remote computer?

John
By Duarte Folgado 1106197
Bar Rodoy 993161 wrote:Hey, I am trying to do the same. I cant locate simconnet.cfg... I can only find a dll file that is related to simconnect.

Hello,

The .cfg file should be around this directory:
Code: Select allC:\Users\Bar\Documents

Duarte
By Don Desfosse 1035677
#466197 Read the last FAQ here viewtopic.php?f=132&t=64672 and the Documentation.... There is currently a known issue using the Saitek X52 yoke. If you have that yoke, read this: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=64680 It works fine on the Saitek ProFlight Yoke, though.
By Robert Grant 812419
#466345 "Remote computer only.

However, any models for model matching will need to be installed on your primary PC.

Regards,"

MArc

Do the models also need to be installed on the client PC as well?

Thanks in advance

Rob
By ezio cingolani 953405
Matt Davies 999034 wrote:Just drop the SimConnect.cfg (the one you use for stuff like ActiveSky etc etc) file into the route directory of vPilot & it works first time.

I have noticed it works even without Simconnect.cfg being dropped in the route directory of vPilot.I have run it first time as indicated (with simconnect.cfg in the route folder) but then I have also checked without it and it doesn't make any difference.
Am I missing something ?

Regards