By Herby GORE 1217546
#467063 Hi,

Most of the AI packages does not contain any model of the beautiful Concorde. Having the FSLabs Concorde installed on my rig, I've made a custom model matching rule to have it displayed on VATSIM:
Code: Select all<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModelMatchRuleSet Folder="" UpdatedOn="3/1/2014 6:40:00 PM">
  <ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="BAW" TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) BAUF OAF" />
  <ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="AFR" TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) AF FB" />
  <ModelMatchRule TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) BART 94A" />
</ModelMatchRuleSet>

For those who does not have the FSLabs Concorde, there is a free model available on the AVSIM library. It is for FS2004; it works with FSX but the visor does not move up in flight. Just take care to install it in the good foler ('FSX folder'/SimObjects/Airplanes/AIS_ConcordeSST). And here's the model matching rule for this one:
  <ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="AFR" TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde AF" />
  <ModelMatchRule TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde BA" />
</ModelMatchRuleSet>

Those rules will display the BA Concorde by default unless the plane has an Air France call sign (AFR).
;)
By Kyprianos Biris 810309
Herby GORE 1217546 wrote:Hi,

Most of the AI packages does not contain any model of the beautiful Concorde. Having the FSLabs Concorde installed on my rig, I've made a custom model matching rule to have it displayed on VATSIM:
  <ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="BAW" TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) BAUF OAF" />
  <ModelMatchRule CallsignPrefix="AFR" TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) AF FB" />
  <ModelMatchRule TypeCode="CONC" ModelName="Concorde (Capt) BART 94A" />
</ModelMatchRuleSet>

Will this not load YOUR FSLabs Concorde as AI ?
If yes, isn't that a bit heavy of a model to have as AI if you fly another complex/heavy airliner (i.e. Boeing/Airbus) model ?