By Ernesto Alvarez 818262
#469507 might be a feature request post. ive been noticing a few users complaining about the way the matching error takes up the comm window. makes it a bit difficult to keep up with text comms as the red errors continue. i can only imagine someone during a fly-in trying to keep up if its a little bit of an issue in lite traffic lol

maybe something to consider for a future update. maybe have the matching errors in their own window or something, that way the comm messages arent affected
By Ross Carlson 887155
#469509 Hrm ... this isn't the first time I've had this request. What I don't understand is why people just let those errors happen. The errors are there for a reason ... to make it painfully obvious that you have misconfigured vPilot's model matching. The errors should be fixed, not relegated to a log where they'll never be dealt with.
By Kirk Christie 956763
#469533 We'll for me I do the best I can to fix what ever errors do occur, but that's usually when I'm not flying.

The text log is helpful because I can go back and fix errors when I'm not flying, the issue is, who is going to have time to rectify the errors during a big fly in, when this might be the first time you are meet with a missing model.

Not only that, we can't fix at our own PC end what other members stuff up, like incorrect ICAO codes ect.
By Ross Carlson 887155
Kirk Christie 956763 wrote:We'll for me I do the best I can to fix what ever errors do occur, but that's usually when I'm not flying.

The text log is helpful because I can go back and fix errors when I'm not flying, the issue is, who is going to have time to rectify the errors during a big fly in, when this might be the first time you are meet with a missing model.

I suggest you use the model match test feature found on the debug window. That will reveal any and all missing models.

Kirk Christie 956763 wrote:Not only that, we can't fix at our own PC end what other members stuff up, like incorrect ICAO codes ect.

That situation does not create model matching errors.