By Lucas Gozzard 1029695
#511380 Hi All,

I have just installed the latest version of My Traffic and I am still seeing generic A321 models and aircraft with no liveries when connected to Vatsim via V Pilot 2.0.

It automatically scanned for new models after it was installed. Am I missing a step?

Thanks.

Lucas.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511387 If you go into the model matching settings, under advanced, it will show you the folders that it found during the scan, and how many of the models it identified. It can only use the identified ones for model matching. Does it show that most of the MyTraffic models were identified?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511389 When you have some aircraft nearby, enter the ".aircraft" command. This will show a list of all the aircraft nearby and what they have sent to the network for their aircraft type. Take a screenshot and post it here. Then we can get a better idea of whether or not this is a problem with vPilot not using your MyTraffic models versus maybe the users nearby not using the right aircraft type or callsign.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511550 Can you also post a screenshot of the settings window, under the Model Matching -> Advanced section, where it shows the identified count for MyTraffic models?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511599 If your MyTraffic models are installed in SimObjects\Airplanes, I would expect to see a lot more than 583 for the model count. Doesn't MyTraffic have several thousand models?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511622 Ahh, so the models are NOT in SimObjects\Airplanes. They are in their own separate folder outside of the sim. vPilot should still be scanning that folder, assuming that folder is listed in your FSX.cfg file. (Or your SimObjects.cfg file if you're using P3D.) I'm betting that it's not.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#511626 In fsx.cfg, in the [main] section, look for lines beginning with "simobjectpaths.". Paste them here, or put the fsx.cfg file up somewhere that I can download it.