By Wybe Witteveen 1255609
#513749 Hello developers and fellow vPilot users,

As I run my flightsim audio through my speakers and my VATSIM voice through my headset during departure and arrival, I have to switch vPilot's audio output setting from my headset to my speakers during cruise, and back again during the descent. (As is often done in real life) Would it be possible to add a little toggle switch on the main UI to switch between two pre-determined audio devices to make this process a little more seamless?

I would love to hear what the devs think of this.

Regards
By Ross Carlson 887155
#513753 This is something that has been requested once or twice in the past, but I haven't gotten the sense that it's a feature a lot of users would benefit from, so I haven't added it. I've made a note of the request though.

Ernesto, how does FSInn's intercom feature work?
By Wybe Witteveen 1255609
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:This is something that has been requested once or twice in the past, but I haven't gotten the sense that it's a feature a lot of users would benefit from, so I haven't added it. I've made a note of the request though.

Ernesto, how does FSInn's intercom feature work?

I can't speak for how the FSInn intercom used to work, as I never used that feature. I'm hopeful to see it implemented in vPilot someday, however!