By Marco Sevas 1395739
#516255 Hi,
so recently I always get a message about an application failure after connecting to the server on vPilot.
This is what the event viewer says:

System.ArgumentException: Specified voice channel does not exist.
bei bv.a(Int32 A_0, Boolean A_1, Boolean A_2, Boolean A_3)
bei fh.a()
bei fh.a(Object A_0, NetworkDataReceivedEventArgs A_1)

If I press on "Continue", vPilot will close. No idea what to do.. Anyone got an idea what causes this failure?

And yes, before you ask, I'm 100% sure that my internet connection is not the problem. The problem either appears when connecting to the server or when switching frequencies.
By Morten Jelle 1012739
#516261 What does the error message in vPilot says?
Have you tried updating .NET Framework?
By Marco Sevas 1395739
When exactly does the error occur?

Sorry, I was a bit unprecise. Recently it occurs as soon as I am connected to the vatsim server and have an active ATC frequency set in my radio. However, it does not always appear for some reason. Yesterday I tried to connect multiple time and one time it worked, but then as soon as I had to change over to another frequency, the error appeared again. Also I should add, that I didn't install any software, didn't change any settings and also there was no windows update.

What does the error message in vPilot says?
Have you tried updating .NET Framework?

I use .NET Framework version 4.7 (which is the latest available version I think).
I will try to reproduce this error tomorrow, then I will tell you what exactly the vPilot error message says.
By Morten Jelle 1012739
#516288 Google .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and download that one. It is a requirement to vPilot and it has been seen previously, that using the newest version only, isn't necessarily working. (At least for other applications - might not affect vPilot)

Ps. I'm only suggesting to give this a try, Ross are the expert.