By Ross Carlson 887155
#516610 Thanks Flynn ... can you also post a screenshot of your model matching settings where it shows the WoAI folder? It would be helpful if you could expand the WoAI folder and show the specific subfolder that contains the model you expected to see for the aircraft shown in the screenshot you just posted. For example, show the subfolder that contains the Speedbird A318.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#516621 Hrm ... something doesn't look right there ... you shouldn't have folders named after the airline within the WoAI folder. You should just have a folder for each model. FSX and P3D (and therefore vPilot) will only look one level deep for models, and you have your models two levels deep.

It's been a long time since I used the WoAI installer, so I don't remember for sure, but there might be an option in the installer for grouping the models by airline, and you don't want that option, because it creates that extra level in the folder hierarchy.

Edit: Looking at it again, you actually have two extra levels of folders ... you have:

SimObjects\WoAI\British Airways\aircraft\WoA_AIA_B763_RR

What you want is:

SimObjects\WoAI\WoA_AIA_B763_RR
By Fynn Hiort 1401126
#516630 Ok I´ve done that now: Not a lot better, but at least I can now see three British Airways 733s here in Gatwick. Unfortunately all the other aircrafts are still regional jets. Thanks a lot and I´m very happy about your effort in helping me, but are there any more ideas?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#516638 Post all the relevant screenshots showing that vPilot has identified the model you're expecting to see for a given aircraft, and show that aircraft on the ".aircraft" window.
By Ross Carlson 887155
#516666 You showed B737 folders in your vPilot settings screenshot ... none of those aircraft are 737s.

Which WoAI model did you expect to see for each of the three aircraft in your aircraft list screenshot?