- Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 pm #519278 I recently joined Vatsim and I wanted the other Vatsim users to show up as their real airlines, so I downloaded and installed the World of AI package. For standard FSX AI aircraft it works fine but when it comes to showing other Vatsim users, around 80% of the planes are grey, like all my Vatsim AI was before I installed the models. I am aware the WOAI package has around 3000 models and my vPilot detected all of them when I launched vPilot, so I don’t know why it is not displaying many aircraft models on the network? Occasionally I seem to see the odd easyJet or KLM Vatsim user whose plane is displaying the right livery, but apart from that most are greyed out, with no livery. This is not very realistic so could someone please explain what I have done wrong?
- Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 pm #519280 What troubleshooting have you already done? If you haven't yet tried these, try in this order:
1. Did you check your fsx.cfg file to ensure your [Main] section has a SimObjectPaths line that points to your WoAI installation
2. Are they gray, or are they all showing as the default white airbus?
3. Have you used the .aircraft command to see what aircraft are around you, what they have logged in as (i.e. have they logged on with a correct identifier), and what model matching is displaying?