By ezio cingolani 953405
#519673 With all respect, I don't think EZCA is the problem here: I am not using EZCA in P3DV4 and I am having (or I had before the latest update...) this problem. By the way, I use EZCA in P3DV3 where I don't have any issue when connecting online, so while I agree on the principle that it might be some sort of interaction with another addon, I would tend to exclude EZCA from the list of "suspects".

Ezio
By Ross Carlson 887155
EDWARD STEFANOVICH 1149179 wrote:Are vPilot updates still automatic (the software will notify when update is available) or we have to check for it somewhere?

As long as you have not disabled the automatic updates in the vPilot settings, then you'll still get a notification when an update is available.
By Ross Carlson 887155
ezio cingolani 953405 wrote:With all respect, I don't think EZCA is the problem here: I am not using EZCA in P3DV4 and I am having (or I had before the latest update...) this problem. By the way, I use EZCA in P3DV3 where I don't have any issue when connecting online, so while I agree on the principle that it might be some sort of interaction with another addon, I would tend to exclude EZCA from the list of "suspects".

You're probably right, but the main point is that we cannot rule anything out until it is truly ruled out. The fact that you're not using EZCA doesn't mean that EZCA isn't the cause for someone else. Your systems are not identical, therefore the root cause may not be identical.

There is something in common between your two systems that is causing this issue, and one possibility is that ANY simconnect add-on could trigger the issue. I doubt this is the case, but I say it just to illustrate the possibility that we cannot assume anything when troubleshooting complex systems. That's why it is always best to go through a true process of elimination on the subject system, no matter what other users are experiencing.

Again, I too doubt that it's EZCA, but we need to be sure.