By Michael Collins 811662
#521273 Bob,
I de-selected all of the default aircraft in the model matching list in vPilot and installed a few AI aircraft, one of which I designated as the default for vPilot.

With that done, I flew with vPilot on Vatsim from Hamburg to Copenhagen with lots of traffic at both departure and destination. Not a single problem... Perfect. :)

I think you have solved the problem for me but I need to test the system some more and try re-activating the default P3D aircraft one by one.

I will let you know what happens.

Thanks for your help in getting me back in the air again having been grounded for almost a month.
Kind Regards,
Michael
By George Sansom 1004791
#521282 Hello again guys

I have now performed 4 flights online since removing the Carenado aircraft from the model matching.

Fingers crossed, so far all flights have completed without problem.

Lets hope this has sorted the problem.

Thanks all.

Regards

George
By Bob Donovan 833925
#521313 Great news. Ross and Simon are the real heroes in this story. It's been two weeks now and no issues.

Michael Collins 811662 wrote:Bob,
I de-selected all of the default aircraft in the model matching list in vPilot and installed a few AI aircraft, one of which I designated as the default for vPilot.

With that done, I flew with vPilot on Vatsim from Hamburg to Copenhagen with lots of traffic at both departure and destination. Not a single problem... Perfect. :)

I think you have solved the problem for me but I need to test the system some more and try re-activating the default P3D aircraft one by one.

I will let you know what happens.

Thanks for your help in getting me back in the air again having been grounded for almost a month.
Kind Regards,
Michael