By Garrett Silverman 1417584
#521578 Hey Guys,

I recently downloaded everything and everything seems to be working except for vpilot detecting aircraft. Vpilot says it is connected to simulator than when I start flight and hit connect on vpilot it doesn't detect the aircraft. I have looked everywhere and becoming very frustrated, any suggestions?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#521581 No, it doesn't autodetect anything ... your research led you astray. Just fill it in. :) Be sure to use a valid ICAO type code so that others will see your aircraft properly.
By Ross Carlson 887155
Garrett Silverman 1417584 wrote:I just went through and could not solve the problem. Is it possible even though I can log into VATSIM it may not work because I just made the account a few hours ago? I saw that in another forum.

Yes, that is possible, but if that were the case, you would get an error saying something like "Invalid CID/Password". Are you getting any errors when you attempt to connect to the network?
By Ross Carlson 887155
#521594 If you are running in host mode, then you must also be running vPilot in remote mode on another computer. Are you doing that?

If not, you should NOT run in host mode, and just run the normal standalone mode.