By Jurgen Mitchell 1293162
#524029 Hi,
I'm using Vpilot (latest version) and I fly VFR only, so I send the following message which I have done on many other occasions without problems; " EGKA trfc rdy to taxi to rwy 02" that when the error message appears in red.

JM
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:Jurgen, could you post a screenshot of the vpilot window showing this error?

Can't find the attachment button, "insert image" doesn't work for me, I can send via dropbox if you wish, if so I need you details to send it to, sorry
By Ross Carlson 887155
#524063 There's no way to attach files in these forums ... you have to upload it to a file sharing service like imgur, etc. You can use dropbox if you want, and just provide me with the link.
By Ross Carlson 887155
Jurgen Mitchell 1293162 wrote:Tried sharing the link but dropbox is asking for an email address.
Jurgen

It's been a while since I used dropbox, but I know there is a way to make a file viewable by anyone. I think maybe you have to put it in your public folder.
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:
Jurgen Mitchell 1293162 wrote:Tried sharing the link but dropbox is asking for an email address.
Jurgen

It's been a while since I used dropbox, but I know there is a way to make a file viewable by anyone. I think maybe you have to put it in your public folder.

Hi Ross, finally sorted dropbox out so here 's eh link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pm971d8u7mxg8 ... r.jpg?dl=0
By Ross Carlson 887155
#524126 Very strange ... no idea why a simple text message would cause a syntax error to be generated by the server.

Do you know how to start vPilot with a command line parameter? If so, start it with the "-netlog" parameter. This will cause it to log all incoming and outgoing network packets to a file. If you then send me that file, I might be able to see what's going on.
Ross Carlson 887155 wrote:Very strange ... no idea why a simple text message would cause a syntax error to be generated by the server.

Do you know how to start vPilot with a command line parameter? If so, start it with the "-netlog" parameter. This will cause it to log all incoming and outgoing network packets to a file. If you then send me that file, I might be able to see what's going on.

No unfortunately I don't know how to start vpilot like that