By Aleksander Kotarba 1289104
#525209 Hello,
I am having some issues with vpilot recently. I cannot log into VATSIM because vpilot says that CID or Passwords is invalid. I check 20 times but it is correct (somehow I was able to log in to this forum). I am user for 3 years and my account was reactivated like 0.5 a year ago. I was flying much since then. I made a ticket to Membership Support but I was instructed to check CID and password and if this doesn't help I need to create forum topic.

Thank you for your answers,
Aleksander Kotarba
By Robert Shearman Jr 1155655
#525213 One suggestion I've seen from other places:

Make sure you *type* your password, rather than copying-and-pasting it, to ensure that no formatting characters or other invisible contaminants get in there -- and see if that resolves it.
By Ira Robinson 1100092
Robert Shearman Jr 1155655 wrote:One suggestion I've seen from other places:

Make sure you *type* your password, rather than copying-and-pasting it, to ensure that no formatting characters or other invisible contaminants get in there -- and see if that resolves it.

Good advice. Don't cut and paste the password. Type it in. Also be careful because it is case sensitive as well. You are able to access the forums, here, so you are using the correct information for vPilot. You just have to be careful how you enter it.
By Ira Robinson 1100092
Aleksander Kotarba 1289104 wrote:I had the stable version but after the problem occurred I thought that the new version (Beta one) could change sth but it didn't work either. Maybe I will try to re-install it again

Aleksander, create a new Membership Ticket. When you write the problem up add a comment that we have been speaking on the forums. Use my name. I will take another look at it and see if t here is something more I can do. Also, if possible, include a screen print of the error message you are receiving. Please don't just hand write it in. It's important I see the screen.
By Andreas Fuchs 810809
#525234 Well, something's not right on your side of the connection. It could be your computer, your router, your firewall, your installation of vPilot etc... Have you tried logging in as observer in Euroscope?
By Tim Barber 819096
Aleksander Kotarba 1289104 wrote:OK I got the solution!!! It is really weird but I just accidentally changed server from CZECH to CANADA and everything started to work again. Thank you guys for trying help me :)

Canada is the solution to everything. (reaches for his Timmies double double....)